OEM Size Lithium Battery (Direct Replacement)
Antigravity’s YTZ7-4 is a direct replacement in size for the standard YTZ7S but only weighs 1.125 lbs. This 4-Cell version is best for use in every day use scooter and bikes up to 250cc; or Race bikes up to 450cc. With this battery you save about 3.5 pounds while offering similar starting performance. If your application is above 250cc we suggest the Antigravity Batteries YTZ7-8 which is the same size yet offers TWICE the power and capacity and will have a dramatic increase in motor turnover and starting while saving about 3 pounds.
- Direct drop-in Lithium-Ion replacement for OEM lead/acid YTZ7S.
- Ultra Lightweight saves 3 pounds over lead/acid.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off (i.e. alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc).
- Large all-brass terminal design.
- 3-Year Warranty (view our Warranty page for details).
- Capable of every day use in bikes up to 250cc.
- Race use for Enduro and MX electric start bikes up to 450cc.
- Race and Track Day use in inline 4 cylinder 600cc sport bikes (If you have a higher-performance motor choose the Antigravity AG-1201).
- Custom builds like cafe racers or small bore customs up to 500cc. (Please note if you own an older classic bikes from mid 1980s and earlier you should update the charging system to a modern voltage regulator. Damaged voltage regulator can over-charge and damage lithium batteries.)