Small Case Lithium 12v Powersports Battery
The ultra lightweight AG-401 battery, at a minuscule 4.25 x 1.25 x 3.75 inches (LxWxH to top of terminals), offers extreme power in the most compact size in Lithium Motorsport batteries. The Antigravity AG401 is best used for Performance applications where extreme weight loss and ultra compact size are desired. It weighs less than 1 lb yet it can start inline 4-Cylinder motors up to 600cc for race use, or up to 250cc for everyday street use in scooters. This Lithium motorcycle battery is also a favorite of custom builders who want the smallest battery to tuck out of the way.
- Ultra-Lightweight and High-Power Lithium-Ion Motorsport Battery.
- Most Compact of Lithium Motorsports Batteries available (great for racers and custom builders).
- Adhesive-Backed Foam Included for EASY INSTALLATION.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off (i.e. alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc).
- Large all-brass terminal design.
- Can be installed in any orientation.
- No highly toxic materials like Acids or Lead.
- No fluids to leak and damage the vehicle.
- 3-Year Warranty (view our Warranty page for details).
AG-401 Best Uses
- Capable of every day use in bikes up to 250cc.
- Race use for Enduro and MX electric start bikes up to 450cc. (If you have a 250cc 2-stroke you will need to use the Antigravity Battery AG-801)
- Race and Track Day use in inline 4 cylinder 600cc sport bikes. (Honda CBR600 rider should use the Antigravity Battery AG-801)
- Custom builds like cafe racers or small bore customs up to 350cc. (Please note if you use older classic bikes from mid 1980s and earlier you should update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator; damaged voltage regulator can overcharge the battery and damage it.)
From Everyday Riders to Pro Racers & Teams
The Monster Energy Kawasaki USA and Europe SX/MX/MXGP teams, as well as many other top teams use Antigravity Batteries.
Small Case Comparison
Compare Antigravity Small Case models - the smallest, lightest, most Powerful lithium motorsports batteries available.
(on mobile, swipe to see all specs)
|Model||Price||Cranking Amps||Amp Hours||Size||Weight|
|AG-1601||$289.99||480||22 Ah (PbEq)/11 Ah (Actual)||4.5" x 3.25" x 5.25"||3.18 lbs|
|AG-1201||$219.99||360||16 Ah (PbEq)/ 8Ah (Actual)||4.5" x 3.25" x 4.25"||2.25 lbs|
|AG-801||$179.99||240||11 Ah (PbEq)/ 5.5Ah (Actual)||4.25" x 2.25" x 3.75"||1.56 lbs|
|AG-401||$119.99||120||6 Ah (PbEq)/ 2.6Ah (Actual)||4.25" x 1.25" x 3.75"||15.2 oz|
|SC-1 (Race Only)||$119.99||150||5 Ah (PbEq)/ 2.2Ah (Actual)||4.25" x 1.25" x 3.75"||15.2 oz|