6-Volt Lithium Battery
Antigravity’s AG-1202 battery is very compact: 4.25 x 2.25 x 4.75 inches (LxWxH to the top of the terminals). The current 6-Volt lead acid/batteries offered on today’s market are extremely unreliable and really not worth the effort as replacements. The AG-1202 is a great, reliable solution for replacing the bulky and large 6-Volts of the past.
- Adhesive-Backed Foam Included for EASY INSTALLATION.
- Most Compact of Lithium Motorsports Batteries available.
- Ultra-Lightweight and High-Power Lithium-Ion Motorsport Battery.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off (i.e. alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc).
- Large all-brass terminal design.
- 2-Year Warranty (view our Warranty page for details).
- Replacement for older style 6V systems.
- Custom builds like cafe racers or small bore customs up to 1000cc. (Please note if you use older classic motorcycles from mid 1980s and earlier you should update the charging system to a modern voltage regulator.)