New! ADV Tire Inflator Plus+
The Tire Inflator Plus is a great little kit to bring on your motorcycle adventures. Just like our original tire inflator/air pump but this ADV kit includes an extra power cable (SAE to SAE) so you can run the inflator off your bike’s battery tender charging pigtail. Extremely compact and easy to take anywhere, this mini air compressor also allows you to use your Micro-Start’s 12V port to inflate your Car, Truck, Dirtbike or Motorcycle Tires no matter where you are. Compatible with XP-1, XP-10 or XP-10-HD jump-starters as well as our new PS-45 portable power station. The Micro-Start Air Pump has a helpful pressure gauge built-in and features an integrated LED light to aid you in dark nights or places. At a very small 3.5 x 1.5 x 4.25 inches (LxWxH) and weighing only a pound, it’s the perfect road accessory to keep in your vehicle or motorcycle saddlebag.
The new ADV kit offers more ways to power the Inflator. It includes three detachable cables for for versatility and for easy stowing: one connects to your bike’s battery tender pigtail, another can plug into your Micro-Start’s 12V port, and a longer cable (9 ft) connects to the cigarette lighter port on your car or vehicle.
Additionally the kit comes with a Needle Tip for inflating footballs, basketballs and other sports balls, plus a Plastic Tip for air mattresses, small rafts or other small inflatables.
- ADV TIRE INFLATOR / AIR PUMP PLUS to use with Micro-Start or PS-45
- 6-ft Cable (SAE to SAE) to attach Inflator to bike battery’s tender pigtail
- 12-in Cable (SAE to DC 5.5mm) to attach to Micro-Start’s 12V output
- 9-ft Cable (SAE to Male Cig Lighter) to attach to car’s cigarette lighter port – reaches any tire on typical vehicle when plugged in.
- Needle Tip, for pumping up Sports Balls
- Plastic Tip for Small Inflatables
- Size: 3.5″ x 1.5″ x 4.25″ (89x38x108mm)
- Weight: 16 oz (454 g)
- 12V DC Powered. Can be powered by battery’s pigtail, vehicle’s cig lighter port, MICRO-START, or PS-45
- NOTE: Always use proper tire inflation for your vehicle. This product is meant to be for emergency uses – the gauge is only accurate to within 3-4 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.