Tire Inflator/Air Pump
This portable Tire Inflator/Air Pump is a great little travel accessory. It connects to the 12V port on your MICRO-START jump-starter, but also works with our Portable Power Stations or other 12v DC outputs. Extremely compact and easy to take anywhere, this mini air compressor allows you to to inflate your Car, Truck, Dirtbike or Motorcycle Tires no matter where you are. It’s great for bicycle tires and other inflatables too, from sports balls to small rafts and more. The Antigravity Tire Inflator has a helpful pressure gauge built-in and features an integrated LED light to aid you in dark places. At a very small 3.5 x 1.5 x 4.25 inches (LxWxH) and weighing only a pound, it’s the perfect road accessory to keep in your vehicle or motorcycle saddlebag.
The kit includes two detachable cables for powering the Inflator. One simply plugs into the Micro-Start’s 12V port for portable tire-inflating wherever you are, and the other is a longer cable (9 ft) for connecting to the cigarette lighter port on your car or vehicle. The detachable cables allow for versatility and for easy stowing. (See our ADV Tire Inflator Plus for a kit that also includes an SAE to SAE power cable.)
The Tire Inflator additionally comes with a Needle Tip for inflating footballs, basketballs and other sports balls, plus a Plastic Tip for air mattresses, small rafts or other small inflatables.
- TIRE INFLATOR / AIR PUMP to use with Micro-Start or Portable Power Station
- 12-in Cable (SAE to DC 5.5mm) to attach Inflator to 12V output
- 9-ft Cable (SAE to Male Cig Lighter) to attach to car’s cigarette lighter port – reaches any tire on typical vehicle when plugged in.
- Needle Tip, for pumping up Sports Balls
- Plastic Tip for Small Inflatables
- Size: 3.5″ x 1.5″ x 4.25″ (89x38x108mm)
- Weight: 16 oz (454 g)
- 12V DC Powered. Can be powered by vehicle’s cig lighter port, MICRO-START or Portable Power Station
- NOTE: Always use proper tire inflation for your vehicle. This product is meant to be for emergency uses – the gauge is only accurate to within 3-4 lbs.
- XP-10-G2 (Gen 2)
- XP-10 (Gen 1)
- XP-1 (Gen 1)