Tire Inflator/Air Pump
The portable Tire Inflator/Air Pump is a great little travel accessory. It connects to the 12V port on your Micro-Start XP-1, XP-10 or XP-10-HD jump-starter power supplies, and also works with our new PS-45 portable power station. Extremely compact and easy to take anywhere, this mini air compressor allows you to to inflate your Car, Truck, Dirtbike or Motorcycle Tires no matter where you are. The Micro-Start Air Pump has a helpful pressure gauge built-in and features an integrated LED light to aid you in dark nights or places. At a very small 3.5 x 1.5 x 4.25 inches (LxWxH) and weighing only a pound, it’s the perfect road accessory to keep in your vehicle or motorcycle saddlebag. The mini Air Pump is great for bicycle tires too, and can easily be carried in your backpack when riding around town or for mountain biking and trails.
The kit includes two detachable cables for powering the Inflator. One simply plugs into the Micro-Start’s 12V port for portable tire-inflating wherever you are; and the other is a longer cable (9 ft) for connecting to the cigarette lighter port on your car or vehicle. The detachable cables allow for versatility and for easy stowing.
Additionally the kit comes with a Needle Tip for inflating footballs, basketballs and other sports balls, plus a Plastic Tip for air mattresses, small rafts or other small inflatables.
- TIRE INFLATOR / AIR PUMP to use with Micro-Start or PS-45
- 12-in Cable (SAE to DC 5.5mm) to attach Inflator to Micro-Start’s 12V output
- 9-ft Cable (SAE to Male Cig Lighter) to attach to car’s cigarette lighter port – reaches any tire on typical vehicle when plugged in.
- Needle Tip, for pumping up Sports Balls
- Plastic Tip for Small Inflatables
- Size: 3.5″ x 1.5″ x 4.25″ (89x38x108mm)
- Weight: 16 oz (454 g)
- 12V DC Powered. Can be powered by vehicle’s cig lighter port, MICRO-START or PS-45
- NOTE: Alway use proper tire inflation for your vehicle. This product is meant to be for emergency uses – the gauge is only accurate to within 3-4 lbs.
Robert (verified owner) –
I purchased the inflator last year to go along with my XP-10 and last week when I set off for work I got a low tire pressure warning and went to pump the tires up with the Tire Inflator. Unfortunately both output ports on my XP-10 are the same colour, same size, and right beside one another and their outputs ratings are difficult to read in the dark. I plugged the lead into the wrong port 19v vs 12v and the mistake was evident when smoke started to rise out the pump. I’ve ordered another Tire Inflator and taped over the 19v port.
very small but will do the job like all the rest of the quality products found on this site
I recently purchased the AGB tire inflator. The product inflates small items like a professional large air compressor, it takes time like any small inflator would. The one draw back is the short inflator hose making inflating anything a bit difficult. The two supplied cords are handy for different jobs, trying to Inflate full size car tires any thing more than a few lbs is bit of a stretch of the imagination.