PS-45 Portable Power Station
Take us on your next adventure! Antigravity Batteries is excited to introduce our new Energy Storage series of solar-rechargeable Power Stations and Solar Panels. The ultra compact PS-45 power bank is only 6 x 3 x 6.3 inches and a lightweight 2.86 lbs – easy to take anywhere you need power!
POWER YOUR GEAR ANYWHERE
The PS-45 Power Station is the perfect companion for traveling, camping, and at home for emergency use or to help with energy conservation. It has dual Quick-Charge USB ports, two 12V outputs, and an AC outlet. It also features a convenient LED light built into the backside. Keep most all your electronic devices charged up, including the MICRO-START and other mini jump-starters/power supplies. The PS-45 itself can be recharged by plugging it into the wall (charger included) or by using compatible solar panels such as our XS-60 or XS-100.
Five Power Ports
- Two 12v DC outputs
- Two QC USB outputs
- AC output
From phones to laptops, the Antigravity PS-45 can charge most all your devices with its variety of power ports. Compatible with Micro-Starts!
Two Ways to Recharge
- Just plug it into the wall.
- Recharge from the sun!
The PS-45 power station is easily recharged by wall outlet (cable included) or by using a compatible solar panel. (Antigravity Solar Panels coming soon!)
- LxWxH: only 6.3 x 3 x 6 inches
- Weight: only 2.86 lbs
Tiny footprint, big power! With 45,000mAh, the PS-45 is the most compact power station available with this much capacity. Easy to take anywhere you need power.
- Battery Capacity: 45000mAh(3.7V) 166 Wh
- USB Outputs: Dual USB (QC3.0 support) 5V\9v 2.1A
- DC Outputs: DC1 + DC2 9~12.5V/10A (Max) 5.5mm
- AC Output: 100-110V/60Hz
- AC Power: continuous output power 100W; peak power 200W (2 second max)
- Lighting Time: 166 Hours of Lighting, 1W on-board LED
- Battery Indicator: 4 LED display (25%-100%)
- Wall Charging: DC 5.5mm tip @ 15V/2A (6-8 hours charging time)
- Solar Charging: DC 5.5mm tip @ 18V (optional; solar panel not included)
- Battery Management System (BMS): overload, overvoltage, overcharge, overcurrent, overpower, short-circuit Protections
Compatible with Antigravity Solar Panels & Micro-Starts
(and other brands)