Lithium Jump-Starter Portable Power Supply
The Micro-Start XP-1 jump-starter/ personal power supply (PPS) was the Winner of the SEMA New Products Award in 2013 – it was the First and ORIGINAL mini jump box and is considered the industry standard in its class. The XP1 lithium-ion jump-starter continues to evolve and has been fully redesigned from the original model to offer more features, more power and more functionality. As always, Antigravity Batteries is producing the safest unit of its kind with the latest protections built into the battery pack and its clamps. Take us on your next adventure!
- LED Flashlight
- Power Button
- Capacity Lights (above button)
- Input (to recharge XP1)
- 19V Output (for laptops)
- 12V Output
- 5V USB Outputs (two)
- Jump-Start Port (not for charging)
The XP-1 Micro-Start power supply is extremely lightweight and compact making it easy to take everywhere. So small it fits in your hand yet so powerful it can jump-start Motorcycles, Powersports Vehicles, even V8 Trucks up to 30X in a row! Start gas engine vehicles up to 6L V8.
XP-1 Smart Clamps
Intelligent Jump-Start Clamps feature multiple Safety Protections built-in. They prevent reverse polarity connection, over-charge, over-discharge, short-circuit, back-charge, and also have thermal protections. Safely start cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, snowmobiles, other powersports vehicles, boats and other watercraft.
Whether you are riding, driving, camping or traveling, remain confident that you will be able to start your vehicle, make that important call, or get that last bit of work done. The multi-function XP-1 battery pack can charge a variety of electronic devices:
- 19V Laptops: includes 8 tips to connect to many laptop brands.
- 12V Devices: GPS, Mobile DVD Players, Small Fans, LED lighting and more.
- USB Devices: Smartphones, Tablets, Cameras, Handheld Games, Music Players, Bluetooth devices…
Do More with Add-Ons
More XP-1 Features
- 110-Lumen LED Flashlight built-in with 3 beam modes (steady, strobe, SOS beacon).
- Lighted Capacity Indicator to see level of battery capacity remaining in Micro-Start.
- Automatic Power-Off when not in use; you do not need to turn it off.
- Built-in Protections for over-charge and over-discharge. Long battery life.
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery. Recharge the Micro-Start via wall outlet or vehicle cig lighter port.
- Top Quality Design, build-quality and safety features. UL listed battery cells.
The Micro-Start XP-1 is incredibly simple to use. It comes in a convenient Carry Case with EVERYTHING you need to Jump-Start your Vehicles and Charge your Electronics no matter where you are.
- 1 Micro-Start XP-1
- 1 Leatherette Carry Case
- 1 set of Smart Mini Jumper Clamps (AG-MSA-11TP)
- 1 universal 3-into-1 USB Cable
- 1 universal DC Cable (AG-MSA-20)
- 8 detachable Laptop Tips (AG-MSA-18)
- 1 Home Charger (AG-MSA-17C)
- 1 Mobile Charger (AG-MSA-22C)
- 1 Instruction Manual
- Carry Case: internal organization differs from photo and is now upgraded, featuring mesh pockets to hold parts more securely.
- 19V laptop port is not compatible with Apple 16V laptops.
- DC Cable is for use with 12V port, 19V port and laptop tips.
- Laptop Tips fit many but not every laptop charging port. Fits: Apple, Acer, Dell, HP, Asus, more.
- Multi-tip USB Cable is now a 3-into-1 (not 4-into-1). No longer has Apple 30-pin or Mini USB. Tips are Micro USB, Apple 8-pin, USB-C.
- Home Charger plugs into wall outlet. Mobile Charger plugs into cigarette lighter socket. Connect either to input port to recharge the XP-1 itself.
Compare Micro-Start models. All have built-in LED Flashlight and come as complete Kit with Accessories.
(on mobile, swipe to see all specs)
|XP-10-HD||$219.99||300A | 650A Peak||up to 7L Diesel + Gas||18000 mAh||USB (x2), 12V, 19V||9″ x 3″ x 1.25″||18 oz|
|XP-10||$199.99||300A | 600A Peak||up to 7L Diesel + Gas||18000 mAh||USB (x2), 12V, 19V||9″ x 3″ x 1.25″||18 oz|
|XP-1||$149.99||200A | 400A Peak||up to 6L V8 Gas||12000 mAh||USB (x2), 12V, 19V||6.75″ x 3.25″ x 1″||15.25 oz|
|XP-3||$119.99||200A | 400A Peak||up to 5.7L V8 Gas||8000 mAh||USB (x2)||6″ x 3″ x 1″||10.5 oz|
After unsuccessfully trying two portable jump pacs to start my diesel RV the responding tow truck driver used an XP-10 & got me running in about five minutes. It’s such a compact and powerful unit I had to get one for myself. There was a problem associated with the delivery of mine which seemed an impossible situation to get resolved. Antigravity Batteries rose above and beyond customer service the likes we haven’t seen or enjoyed for many years. These are people who answer the phone and care what a customer has to say. There should be a sixth star to encompass CS with a review of the product. I have shared my experience with the XP with anyone unfortunate enough to be waiting for a tow truck to jump their battery and casual conversations around the RV parks when it’s battery talk time. Thank you Antigravity.
Andy Miller –
Very impressed with overall quality of the unit and it’s connectors. It has started my car numerous times, flawlessly. Very impressive well worth the money ..
DAVE LEYH –
I was on holidays the last two weeks went all over the province of British Columbia and over to the Vancouver Island and Jasper National Park. While in Jasper Park I ran across an amazing interesting product. I pull a Lee-sure Lite Tent Trailer which is amazing in itself and with that I have been powering off the bike and charging a variety of items like my GPS, Iphone, Sony portable Blueray disc player, Bose Soundlink speaker, and Nolan N-Com Helmet sound system. That is allot to power for sure and have always been worried I would draw the battery in bike down to where it will not start. Have now solved my problem.
I found the Antigravity Battery Micro-Start XP-1 in Jasper. It is an amazing system. It is not only a portable jump starter but is also a power supply for all my array of portable products I carry with me. I no longer have any worries at all about not being able to get going in the morning or using my various devices on the road or ever being with out power for them. It will also charge while I a riding the bike back up to full charge in a couple hours while riding just plugging it into the cigarette lighter.
The reviews on this product are fantastic it will start 30 yes 30 maintained cars with a 350 engine that the battery is dead. The product comes in a carry case watch the video with all the connectors you need really to hook up any item and booster cables too. It also has a light on the unit and it is light to carry at about 14 oz. It is truly amazing I find and solves every problem I had while camping and having no power supply available in a campsite. All this for 189.00 Canadian. USB port on unit along with plug in for various items and also a light that gives out a strobe flash or SOS flash and flashlight. They have thought of it all to solve a problem. Also a meter on unit to tell you the amount of charge in unit.
You can also purchase online from them three other options I have sent away for. You need a heavier cable to hook up directly to boost you can not use your battery tender cable at all as it would burn through so I have purchased that at 29.00 and the jumper cables and these come with a polarity safety feature also so that is why the cost is up on these and you can still hook up your battery tender. I also purchased the cigarette lighter plug for plugging in items that might not be included in kit at 10.99. They also have a very small air compressor at 24.00 that I purchased is very small and rating on this is excellent also.
A quality product for sure
We have 2 of theses and use them for jumping the car/motorcycle laptop, and cell phones. No doubt this should be in everyone’s pack