Extreme Power Series (XPS) Lithium Battery
This is the smallest, most powerful Motorsport battery in the WORLD in this size format! At a minuscule 5.8″ Length x 3.4″ Depth and 3.75″ Height (to the top of the terminals) this battery can rip start V-Twin motors up to 135 Cubic Inches, or High Compression V8 Racing motors!!! It only weighs 3.5 pounds yet is as powerful as lead/acid batteries that are over 4 TIMES larger and weigh 25 pounds more. V-10 is also HALF the size of our competitors lithium batteries. The V-10 has almost the same power as our 24-Cell battery but at a much lower price point.
This battery is designed for MASSIVE power in the most compact format available. It DOES NOT have as much capacity of some of our larger batteries; but for pure starting performance and weight and size savings nothing anywhere compares.
The Antigravity V-10 is NOT RECOMMENDED FOR DAILY DRIVER TOURING VEHICLES! It has a smaller capacity than recommended for vehicles with extra accessories. The use of this battery is mainly for Custom large V-Twin Motors where motor starting is the intended benefit, or for RACE vehicles where the intended use is starting. If you have a larger vehicle or many accessories on your vehicle we recommend the Antigravity YTX12-20 or YTX12-24 which offer more capacity. If you have a bare bones V-Twin or a stripped-down Race Car this V-10 is the battery.
- The Smallest, Lightest and Most Powerful battery ever made for Motorsports in this size.
- So Powerful it can easily start high compression Race Use V8 Motors or large V-Twin motors up to 135 Cubic inches.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off (i.e. alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc).
- Large all-brass terminal design.
- 1.5-Year Warranty (view our Warranty page for details).
- Race use for Drag Bikes, Sport Bikes, Race Cars, Sand and Off-Road Performance Vehicles.
- Regular use battery for Off-Road only Performance Vehicles like Sand Rails, Trucks and Rally Cars, etc.