Small Case Lithium 12v Powersports Battery
The Antigravity AG1201 battery has 360 Cranking Amps yet is only 4.50 x 3.25 x 4.25 inches (LxWxH to top of terminals). This lightweight Lithium motorsports battery weighs only 2.25 lbs and is a great choice for those seeking very high power in a compact battery. It can replace the typical 12Ah lead/acid battery with a weight savings of up to 7 pounds while offering much more cranking power. This battery is best used for applications where extreme weight loss and ultra compact size are desired.
- Ultra-Lightweight and High-Power Lithium-Ion Motorsport Battery.
- Most Compact of Lithium Motorsports Batteries available (great for racers and custom builders).
- Adhesive-Backed Foam Included for EASY INSTALLATION.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off (i.e. alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc).
- Large all-brass terminal design.
- Can be installed in any orientation.
- No highly toxic materials like Acids or Lead.
- No fluids to leak and damage the vehicle.
- 3-Year Warranty (view our Warranty page for details).
Small Case Comparison
Compare Antigravity Small Case models - the smallest, lightest, most Powerful lithium motorsports batteries available. (on mobile, swipe to see all specs)
|Model||Price||Cranking Amps||Amp Hours||Size||Weight|
|AG-1601||$289.99||480||22 Ah (PbEq)/11 Ah (Actual)||4.5" x 3.25" x 5.25"||3.18 lbs|
|AG-1201||$219.99||360||16 Ah (PbEq)/ 8Ah (Actual)||4.5" x 3.25" x 4.25"||2.25 lbs|
|AG-801||$179.99||240||11 Ah (PbEq)/ 5.5Ah (Actual)||4.375" x 2.37" x 3.75"||1.56 lbs|
|AG-401||$119.99||120||6 Ah (PbEq)/ 2.6Ah (Actual)||4.375" x 1.37" x 3.75"||15.2 oz|
|SC-1 (Race Only)||$119.99||150||5 Ah (PbEq)/ 2.2Ah (Actual)||4.375" x 1.37" x 3.75"||15.2 oz|