100Ah 12v Lithium Deep Cycle Battery with Built-In Bluetooth Monitoring
ANTIGRAVITY BATTERIES are the most advanced Lithium Batteries currently on the market, and have been leading the way since 2009. We are also the first company to offer batteries with integrated Bluetooth Tracking! Our new Lithium AG-DC-100 Deep Cycle Batteries come with a first-of-its-kind Bluetooth Monitoring App so you can easily check the battery’s status using your Phone, Tablet, or Computer.
Along with real-time Bluetooth Monitoring, Antigravity Deep Cycle Batteries are made with the best UL Listed cells and a state-of-the-art Battery Management System (BMS) to ensure the battery will provide you with years of the safest operation, highest performance and greatest satisfaction.
Deep Cycle Applications
The intelligent Lithium DC-100-V1 is designed for use in Deep Cycle applications and as a direct replacement for Lead/Acid Deep Cycle Batteries. (We also offer a more affordable DC-100-V2 model; the V1 is more advanced.)
The lightweight Antigravity DC-100-V1 excels in Deep Cycle Applications such as uses in Recreation Vehicles (RVs), Utility Trucks, Emergency Vehicles, Boats, Trolling Motors for Boats, Backup Power Supplies, Off-Grid Applications, Camping, Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS), Emergency Lighting, Alarm Systems, Smaller Photo-voltaic Energy Storage Systems (Solar), Ham Radios, and many other uses where ultra lightweight, high amp-hour capacity and long-lasting durability are required.
Bluetooth App Monitoring:
The Antigravity DC-100-V1 is one of the first Deep Cycle Batteries to come with active ON-BOARD Bluetooth monitoring. Simply download the free App (Android or Apple) and be able to monitor your smart battery in real-time without having to access the battery. All important information is available right on your Phone, Tablet, or Computer if you are within 30ft (10M) of the battery.
Awesome New Terminal Design
Our terminals offer more options and ease of installation than typical terminals. Ours have a super low profile, laying flat to the top of the battery, and each terminal has dual connection points so you can connect Secondary connections without disrupting your Main Connections. You can also use very flat/low profile bus bars to connect the batteries instead of building cables. Our terminals are arranged catty-corner, making serial or parallel connections extremely easy and clean.
Capacity Fuel Gauge
The DC-100-V1 has a convenient Fuel Gauge directly on the battery. While it has Bluetooth monitoring, the Fuel Gauge can be a simple, effective way to see the battery’s current state of charge if you are working near it. The Fuel Gauge has LEDs to indicate capacity, show Bluetooth is working, or warn if the battery’s critically low or working outside its parameters. You can also turn off the battery if needed.
Highest Quality Components and Technology:
Antigravity Deep Cycle Batteries combine the very best UL Listed LiFePO4 Lithium cells with an extremely advanced, intelligent Battery Management System (BMS). Carefully designed with attention to detail and top quality build throughout.
Ultra-Safe, Advanced Battery Management System:
The DC-100-V1 has the most advanced BMS available, providing a full suite of battery protections along with lithium cell balancing for the safest and longest-lasting battery operation possible.
Battery Bank Versatility:
You can connect multiple Antigravity DC-100-V1 batteries in Series or Parallel connections, or both. This ability is very important for Deep Cycle use when using more than one battery. The ability to connect in series or parallel, or both series and parallel connections at the same time, allows you to increase the voltage and the capacity when connecting batteries together.
|1 Series (12V)||2 Series (24V)||3 Series (36V)||4 Series (48V)|
|1 Parallel (100Ah)||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|2 Parallel (200Ah)||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|3 Parallel (300Ah)||YES||YES||NO||NO|
|4 Parallel (400Ah)||YES||YES||NO||NO|
Note: 200 Amps Discharge Capability Max in any parallel configuration.
Benefits of Lithium Deep Cycle Over Lead/Acid
- Ultra Lightweight: Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) is 75% lighter than Lead/Acid.
- Longer Life: Lithium offers up to 4x the Lifespan of Lead/Acid Battery. 3000-5000 Cycles.
- Low Self-Discharge: Lithium can hold a charge up to a year when no load is on the batteries. Just disconnect the batteries from a load for storage (check charge every 4 months if in storage; keep above 13v).
- Power Handling Ability: the Antigravity Deep Cycle Battery has the ability to handle much higher output Pulse or Rush Current than all its competitors.
- More Usable Energy: Lithium has almost twice the energy than Lead/Acid. Meaning 100 Ah in a Lithium Battery can offer almost as much energy as two Lead/Acid batteries because Lead cannot be fully discharged and Lithium can.
- Space Savings: Being that Lithium has more Energy Density it can take up less space than Lead/Acid for the same Amp Hour Capacity.
- Durability: Much more resilient to vibration, heat and cold than Lead/Acid. Excellent shock and vibration resistance; no liquids or acid inside to spill or drain out. Will not release dangerous Hydrogen while Charging and will not leak liquids that are damaging to your finish or chassis such as acid.
Built-in Battery Management Benefits
- Full Battery Management System: Our superior on-board BMS protects against accidental damage to the battery and offers automatic Cell Balancing, making for an extra long life.
- Protection against Over-Discharge: This prevents the battery from being over-discharged which is the leading cause of damage to any battery be it Lead or Lithium.
- Protection against Over-Charge: Overcharging of the battery can damage the battery rapidly. Our Battery has protection from the cells getting damaged by over-charge.
- Protection against Overcurrent: This prevents the battery from putting out more than a safe current – excess current can overheat a battery.
- Short-Circuit Protections: This prevents the battery from Short-Circuiting and causing damage to itself or the User.
- Thermal Protections: Prevents charging if frozen or overheated.
- Non-Toxic: Lithium is less toxic, does not have Lead or Acid.
- Always remember to Recycle your batteries responsibly!
- Short-Circuit Protections built into the battery.
- Protection Against Damage from over-charge and over-discharge.
- Does Not Release Hydrogen Gas when charging. Hydrogen gas is highly explosive.
Build Quality Benefits
- UL Listed Cells: Antigravity Deep Cycle Batteries use the highest quality Lithium Ion cells (LiFePO4) that are UL and IEC Listed and are rated at 4000-5000 cycles.
- Low-Profile Case Design: Well thought-out case design allows for low-profile connections since there is no plastic housing above the terminal. That coupled with a 1.25-inch lower height makes for a battery that is easier to fit in more applications.
- Flush Terminals with two threaded connection points. Antigravity offers two screw-holes per side for flexibility in your installation. Easy to connect using inexpensive busbars. Easy to add other accessories or connections later without interfering with main battery connections.
- Offset Terminals for easier connections in Parallel or Series.
- Integrated Bluetooth Monitoring: Antigravity Lithium Deep Cycle Batteries have exclusive Bluetooth technology that allows you to track your battery status and condition using our free App (available on Apple or Android).
- Long-Term Value: Lithium has a higher up-front cost but in the long run will have a much longer life than Lead/Acid therefore be more economical and save you money over the life of the product. Our batteries also offer several benefits such as the light weight, increased efficiency, built-in Battery Management Protection System, less maintenance, much faster charging and much better performance overall.
- Extended Battery Life: Antigravity Lithium Deep Cycle Batteries offer the latest technology for the safest, longest life cycle possible – over 4X the lifespan of lead/acid. Ours have a full BMS for protecting the battery from over-discharge, over-charge and more, and preventing it from being damaged.
Benefits of Lithium Deep Cycle Batteries
The Antigravity DC-100-V1 offers a first-of-its-kind Bluetooth Monitoring System allowing you to view real-time battery status on your Phone, Tablet or Computer without having to physically be near the battery.
Each Antigravity Deep Cycle Battery has a Serial Number that you can put into the Bluetooth App to track it. It’s that simple. The App has robust features so you can always know what’s going on with your battery or battery bank. No need for a multimeter or voltage tester.
Bluetooth App Features
- Name each battery that you monitor with its own name (i.e “Battery 1” or “Main Battery Bank”).
- Monitor up to four batteries in the app. (You can only view one battery at a time, but if connected in Series or Parallel you will only need to monitor one battery since all the batteries are equalized to each other.)
- Monitor the Real-Time Voltage of the battery. Monitor the Current/Amps going into or out of the battery in Real-Time.
- Monitor the Watt Output of the battery (Power).
- Monitor the State of Charge Percent (SOC).
- View the Status of the battery, such as Charging, Discharging or Standby.
- View the interior Temperature of the battery (Celsius).
- View the individual Cell Voltages.
- View the number of Cycles the battery has been subject to (potentially).
NOTE: Only one Apple/Android device at a time can be connected to each battery.
Nominal Voltage / Capacity:
- 100+ Amp Hours
- 1280 Watt Hours
- Lithium-Iron Phosphate, cell is UL1642, IEC62619 Certified
Dimensions / Weight:
- 12.75 x 7 x 7.5 inches (324 x 175 x 190 mm)
- ~27.5 lbs (12.5±0.5kg)
- Group 31 size, Drop-in Fit
Continuous Charge Rate:
- Recommended 20-60Amps
- Do not exceed 80 Amp Charging or Charge beyond indicated Temps
Continuous Discharge Rates:
- 100 Amps Continuous*
- 150 Amps for 1-2 minutes
- 350 Amps for 4 seconds
- *Max 200A Continuous if more than two batteries connected in Parallel
- Beyond these rates the BMS Protections will activate
Safe Operating Temperatures:
- Charging: 32°F ~ 122°F (0 ~ 50°C)
- Discharging: -4°F ~ 131°F (-20°C ~ 55°C)
- Version 4.0
- Downloadable Free App for Android or Apple
Self Power Consumption when not connected and dormant:
- 0.8 milliamp
- If not connected to any load, recharge battery every 4-6 months
Battery Management System (BMS):
- Full BMS protections built-in with Cell Balancing
- Battery Cells are UL1642 and IEC62619 Certified
DC-100-V1 and DC-100-V2 Comparison
Both of our Lithium Deep Cycle models are an ultra lightweight drop-in replacement for the Group 31 size of battery that is standard throughout the RV industry. Both of our batteries use top-of-the-line Premium UL and EIC Listed Lithium Cells that are UN38.3 Certified for transportation. Both batteries are 100 Amp Hour models, and offer leading-edge technology you will not find on other brands. For example both Antigravity DC100 batteries offer full Battery Management Protections Systems for the safest operation and longest life possible, plus real-time Bluetooth Monitoring from your phone or other Android and Apple devices. Additionally, both Antigravity Deep Cycle Batteries have communication ports that will be able to report the status of the batteries to onboard communications systems as this technology gets more standardized and prevalent in the RV Industry.
What separates these two Antigravity models is that the V1 is our most advanced model with extra features and design aspects above and beyond anything on the market. The V1 also offers a higher level of Constant Current Discharge and Pulse Discharge abilities than other Deep Cycle Batteries.
The V2 model is our more affordable option. It has features that still put its performance beyond most competitors in the same price range but offers a lower price point than our V1.
Unique to our V1 Battery
- The V1 battery has a Lower Profile in height for space savings in tight areas.
- The V1 has a New Terminal Design that allows for easy connections using inexpensive bus bars rather than higher-cost cables.
- The V1 has a built-in Fuel Gauge on the top of the battery that allows you to check capacity and more at the battery itself easily.
- The V1 has RS485 Communication ports.
Compare Antigravity Deep Cycle models (on mobile, swipe to see all specs)
|Model||Price||Amp Hours||Size||Weight||Bluetooth App||Full BMS||Fuel Gauge||Terminals|
|AG-DC-100-V1||$979||100||12.75" x 7" x 7.5"||27.5||Yes (V1)||Yes||Yes||Dual Connections|
|AG-DC-100-V2||$899||100||13" x 7" x 8.75"||26.2||Yes (V2)||Yes||Yes||Standard|