XS-200 Foldable Solar Panel
Take us on your next adventure! The Antigravity Batteries 200-Watt XS-200 Solar Panel allows you to keep your rechargeable devices juiced up whether you’re at a mobile basecamp or in your own backyard. When exposed to sunlight, the XS-200 produces power you can use through its output ports. Directly charge smartphones, tablets, digital cameras and a variety of other devices that accept USB or 18v DC charging. The Solar Panel does not hold or store a charge like a power bank. You can store solar power for later use by connecting the panel to your Micro-Start, Antigravity PS-45, PS-80 or other portable power supplies/solar generators.
COMPATIBLE WITH MOST SOLAR GENERATORS/PORTABLE POWER STATIONS
The XS-200 also features Corner Grommets for hanging or mounting, Buckles for secure closure, Carry Handle for easy transport, and an exterior Zippered Pocket that holds and protects the integrated Power Hub, DC Cables and provided Adapter Tips. Perfect for camping, RV life and outdoor adventures but also great to have around the house.
XS-200 Solar Power
- 200-Watt Solar Panel
- 2 USB outputs (Type-C and Quick Charge)
- DC output (18V 11.1A max)
- DC charging cable + 2 adapter cables + 3 adapter tips for versatility
The XS-200 is designed to the highest technical specifications and quality standards. It will supply years of maintenance-free energy.
Plug & Play
- Unfold and place the XS-200 under direct sunlight.
- Connect your device with the proper cable.
Charge devices right off the Solar Panel, or recharge your portable power station to store backup power for later. Use the grommets to hang or mount the panel if needed. The more sun, the better the charging!
- Folded LxWxH: 22.9 x 21.3 x 2.4 inches
- Open LxW: 96.9 x 21.3 x 1 inches
- Weight: 15.2 lbs
The 4-fold design offers a compact, convenient form factor for storage and transportation. When it’s time to put it away just fold the flaps, buckle it shut and use the carry handle.
How do I use the XS-200?
- Unfold the XS-200 solar panel and place it under direct sunlight.
- (For USB) Connect your USB Cable to your USB Device, then to a USB Port on the XS-200.*
- (For DC) Connect the integrated DC Cable to your Device; use one of the Adapter Cables or Tips if needed.
When the Solar Panel is working you will see a RED LED lit up on the USB/Power Cable connection point.
*There are two USB ports: Type-C and Quick Charge.
If it is partially cloudy or shady will the solar charger still work?
Yes, the XS-200 will still provide power even in some partly cloudy or overcast weather conditions. However the output and charging efficiency will be low causing prolonged charging time, and the Quick Charge USB will not work as well.
If my device needs input current of 1A, will the solar charger’s 2A output damage it?
No. The solar panel has intelligent charging, detecting the needs of your device and delivering exactly what it needs. If your phone accepts 1A, the charger will deliver 1A.
Will this panel charge a power bank?
Yes. Be sure to put the power bank in the pocket of the charger to avoid direct sunlight or excessive heat.
Will the provided adapter tips fit all my devices?
The main DC Power Cable from the XS-200 Solar Panel can be used to charge your Power Station or other DC Devices that can accept 18v DC charging. We have included 2 Adapter Cables and 3 of the most popular Adapter Tips, so that your Solar Panel will be versatile and connect to as many devices as possible. In some cases we will not have an adapter for your particular device, but in most cases you can find an adapter for it on the internet.
The integrated DC Cable has an Anderson 30A connector. There are two Adapter Cables that can connect to that. One has Anderson on one end, with MC4 Male and Female tips on the other end. The other adapter cable has Anderson on one end, with XT60 and 5.5*2.1mm tips on the other end. The 5.5mm tip can be connected to any of the 3 Adapter Tips provided (or other tips), to fit an even wider variety of devices.
Is there a Warranty?
Yes. The XS-200 Solar Panel has a 1 Year Warranty from the date of purchase. You do not need to register your product for warranty eligibility.
- Solar Panel Power: 200 Watt monocrystalline
- USB Outputs: QC3.0 USB (24W max, 5V/9V/12V) + USB-C (PD45W max, 5V/9V/15V/15V)
- DC Output: 18V 11.1A max
- Integrated DC Cable with Anderson 30A connector
- Adapter Cable included: Anderson to MC4 Male and Female tips
- Adapter Cable included: Anderson to XT60 tip and 5.5 x 2.1mm tip
- 3 pcs Adapter Tips included (connects to 5.5mm tip of adapter cable): 3.5*1.35mm, 5.5*2.5mm, 8mm (allows for connection to most devices)
- LxWxH (Folded): 22.9 x 21.3 x 2.4 inches
- LxWxH (Open): 96.9 x 21.3 x 1 inches
- Weight: 15.2 lbs