Lithium Jump-Starter Portable Power Supply
The Micro-Start XP-1 jump-starter/ personal power supply (PPS) was the Winner of the SEMA New Products Award in 2013 – it was the First and ORIGINAL mini jump box and is considered the industry standard in its class. The XP1 lithium-ion jump-starter continues to evolve and has been fully redesigned from the original model to offer more features, more power and more functionality. As always, Antigravity Batteries is producing the safest unit of its kind with the latest protections built into the battery pack and its clamps. Take us on your next adventure!
- LED Flashlight
- Power Button
- Capacity Lights (above button)
- Input (to recharge XP1)
- 19V Output (for laptops)
- 12V Output
- 5V USB Outputs (two)
- Jump-Start Port (not for charging)
The XP-1 Micro-Start power supply is extremely lightweight and compact making it easy to take everywhere. So small it fits in your hand yet so powerful it can jump-start Motorcycles, Powersports Vehicles, even V8 Trucks up to 30X in a row! Start gas engine vehicles up to 6L V8.
XP-1 Smart Clamps
Intelligent Jump-Start Clamps feature multiple Safety Protections built-in. They prevent reverse polarity connection, over-charge, over-discharge, short-circuit, back-charge, and also have thermal protections. Safely start cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, snowmobiles, other powersports vehicles, boats and other watercraft.
Whether you are riding, driving, camping or traveling, remain confident that you will be able to start your vehicle, make that important call, or get that last bit of work done. The multi-function XP-1 battery pack can charge a variety of electronic devices:
- 19V Laptops: includes 8 tips to connect to many laptop brands.
- 12V Devices: GPS, Mobile DVD Players, Small Fans, LED lighting and more.
- USB Devices: Smartphones, Tablets, Cameras, Handheld Games, Music Players, Bluetooth devices…
Do More with Add-Ons
More XP-1 Features
- 110-Lumen LED Flashlight built-in with 3 beam modes (steady, strobe, SOS beacon).
- Lighted Capacity Indicator to see level of battery capacity remaining in Micro-Start.
- Automatic Power-Off when not in use; you do not need to turn it off.
- Built-in Protections for over-charge and over-discharge. Long battery life.
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery. Recharge the Micro-Start via wall outlet or vehicle cig lighter port.
- Top Quality Design, build-quality and safety features. UL listed battery cells.
The Micro-Start XP-1 is incredibly simple to use. It comes in a convenient Carry Case with EVERYTHING you need to Jump-Start your Vehicles and Charge your Electronics no matter where you are.
- 1 Micro-Start XP-1
- 1 Leatherette Carry Case
- 1 set of Smart Mini Jumper Clamps (AG-MSA-11TP)
- 1 universal 3-into-1 USB Cable
- 1 universal DC Cable (AG-MSA-20)
- 8 detachable Laptop Tips (AG-MSA-18)
- 1 Home Charger (AG-MSA-17C)
- 1 Mobile Charger (AG-MSA-22C)
- 1 Instruction Manual
- Carry Case: internal organization differs from photo and is now upgraded, featuring mesh pockets to hold parts more securely.
- 19V laptop port is not compatible with Apple 16V laptops.
- DC Cable is for use with 12V port, 19V port and laptop tips.
- Laptop Tips fit many but not every laptop charging port. Fits: Apple, Acer, Dell, HP, Asus, more.
- Multi-tip USB Cable is now a 3-into-1 (not 4-into-1). No longer has Apple 30-pin or Mini USB. Tips are Micro USB, Apple 8-pin, USB-C.
- Home Charger plugs into wall outlet. Mobile Charger plugs into cigarette lighter socket. Connect either to input port to recharge the XP-1 itself.
Compare Micro-Start models. All have built-in LED Flashlight and come as complete Kit with Accessories.
(on mobile, swipe to see all specs)
|XP-10-HD||$219.99||300A | 650A Peak||up to 7L Diesel + Gas||18000 mAh||USB (x2), 12V, 19V||9″ x 3″ x 1.25″||18 oz|
|XP-10||$199.99||300A | 600A Peak||up to 7L Diesel + Gas||18000 mAh||USB (x2), 12V, 19V||9″ x 3″ x 1.25″||18 oz|
|XP-1||$149.99||200A | 400A Peak||up to 6L V8 Gas||12000 mAh||USB (x2), 12V, 19V||6.75″ x 3.25″ x 1″||15.25 oz|
|XP-3||$119.99||200A | 400A Peak||up to 5.7L V8 Gas||8000 mAh||USB (x2)||6″ x 3″ x 1″||10.5 oz|
Out of the box with no following directions or initial charge period it spun a Harley Softtail 95 cu,in like a top. No other battery in the bike. Worked fantastic and as advertised. Leads get a little hot but thats to be expected. Fits just about anywhere and recharges pretty quickly. Great buy
Haakon Aas –
I am bery happy with the battery and all the special wiring and connectors!
Love it so much I bought a second one 🙂
Levis Auto Parts –
As for the product itself, it works great. We tried it out on a 70’s buick that was sitting for the better part of a year and it started it up. Very impressive, good product.
Peter Richardson –
Bought this to bring with me on my 30year old 650 motorbike. Tested it and it will do the job over and over lively without heating up. Very pleased.
However I tried it on my Nissan Primera 1.6ltr petrol car and it just started it once and dropped charge from 4lights(80%) to 2lights(40%)and the XP1 heated up. ?????
So I will not use it on a car.
I bought it for the Motorbike. It works great and I am happy with and glad I got it.
It could even fit in a jacket pocket.
Shipped out fast and reasonable.
I received this and used it to keep my laptop and cell going when they were very low. I was pleased about the time that it lasted.