Lithium Jump-Starter Portable Power Supply
The Antigravity Batteries Micro-Start XP-3 jump-starter/ personal power supply (PPS) is one of the most compact lithium-ion Jump-Starter packs. So small it fits in your hand and easily stows in your saddlebag, making it easy to take back-up power anywhere you go. Never worry about coming back to a dead car battery, or USB devices running low on power. The XP-3 solves it all. It can be conveniently recharged itself via Micro-USB tip. Take us on your next adventure!
- Jump-Start Port (not for charging)
- 5V USB Outputs (two)
- LED Flashlight
- Power Button
- Capacity Lights (above button)
- Micro-USB Input (to recharge XP3)
The XP-3 Micro-Start power supply is extremely lightweight and compact making it easy to take everywhere. So small it fits in your hand yet so powerful it can jump-start Motorcycles, Powersports Vehicles, even V8 Trucks! Start vehicles with gas engine sizes up to 5.7L V8 (not intended for large V-Twin motors).
XP-3 Smart Clamps
Intelligent Jump-Start Clamps feature multiple Safety Protections built-in. They prevent reverse polarity connection, over-charge, over-discharge, short-circuit and back-charge. Safely start cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, snowmobiles, other powersports vehicles, boats and other watercraft (not intended for large V-twin motorcycles).
Whether you are riding, driving, camping or traveling, be confident you can start your vehicle, make that important call, check work on your tablet and top off a charge. The multi-function XP-3 battery pack can charge a variety of electronics:
- USB Devices: Smartphones, Tablets, Cameras, Handheld Games, Music Players, Bluetooth devices…
Do More with Add-Ons
More XP-3 Features
- 110-Lumen LED Flashlight built-in with 3 beam modes (steady, strobe, SOS beacon).
- Lighted Capacity Indicator to see level of battery capacity remaining in Micro-Start.
- Automatic Power-Off when not in use; you do not need to turn it off.
- Built-in Protections for over-charge and over-discharge. Long battery life.
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery. Recharge the XP-3 via Micro-USB port.
- Top Quality Design, build-quality and safety features. UL listed battery cells.
The Micro-Start XP-3 is incredibly simple to use. It comes in a convenient Carry Case with EVERYTHING you need to Jump-Start your Vehicles and Charge your Electronics no matter where you are.
- 1 Micro-Start XP-3
- 1 Nylon Carry Case
- 1 set of Smart Mini Jumper Clamps (AG-MSA-11TP)
- 1 universal 3-into-1 USB Cable
- 1 Instruction Manual
- Carry Case is now smaller (photo shows previous case).
- The XP-3 is only recharged via USB, so its kit no longer has the bulky wall and mobile chargers as it did originally. Charge USB devices or XP-3 itself with the same USB cable!
- Multi-tip USB Cable is now a black 3-into-1 (not white 4-into-1). No longer has Apple 30-pin or Mini USB. Tips are Micro USB, Apple 8-pin, USB-C.
Compare Micro-Start models. All have built-in LED Flashlight and come as complete Kit with Accessories.
(on mobile, swipe to see all specs)
|XP-10-HD||$219.99||300A | 650A Peak||up to 7L Diesel + Gas||18000 mAh||USB (x2), 12V, 19V||9″ x 3″ x 1.25″||18 oz|
|XP-10||$199.99||300A | 600A Peak||up to 7L Diesel + Gas||18000 mAh||USB (x2), 12V, 19V||9″ x 3″ x 1.25″||18 oz|
|XP-1||$149.99||200A | 400A Peak||up to 6L V8 Gas||12000 mAh||USB (x2), 12V, 19V||6.75″ x 3.25″ x 1″||15.25 oz|
|XP-3||$119.99||200A | 400A Peak||up to 5.7L V8 Gas||8000 mAh||USB (x2)||6″ x 3″ x 1″||10.5 oz|
The microstart pps is going to revolutionize portable power supplies. No need to carry jumper cables anymore and to awkwardly maneuver your vehicle for lending a helping hand. It’s great for the Motorsports rider as well. Very compact.
I’ve found that their motorcycle batteries perform so well that I had to try the Microstart. Didn’t have a need for it until a cold winter day when my shovelhead battery died. The Microstart spun the starter over like it was a hot day. I’ve purchased 3 more for family members.
Works great happy with all the features on it
Steven lewis –
I got this the other day now I own my own business it’s a scooter shop so I got my antigravity battery jump box and I love it it’s so small but powerful I’m getting ready to order a other one ……
Ron Mattila –
Do a lot of sledding- my sled is 4 years old nowand I was thinking of buying another battery ,but it still starts the sled, so this solved my problem. Now I have a Great backup ,just in case, plus when I take the ATV ice fishing, it can sit out in the cold on the lake and I know I can get it started!!